|Other Information |
Has ISOLATED ANALOG PROGRAMMING OPTION IS510, can be removed, REQUEST removal when ordering if you need to use all J1 pins!
When the Isolated Analog Option is installed, do not apply any signals to the
non-isolated VPGM and IPGM (J1-9 and J1-10) pins. All other J1 features
may be used normally. Refer to Section 4.5 for a description of J1 features.
Control via front panel, the serial communication port or remote analog port
The following parameters can be programmed /
monitored via the serial communication port:
1. Output Voltage setting.
2. Output Current setting.
3. Output Voltage measurement.
4. Output On/Off control.
5. Output Current measurement.
6. Foldback protection setting
7. Over-voltage protection setting and readback.
8. Under-Voltage limit setting and readback.
9. Power-supply start up mode (Auto-restart or Safe-start mode).
Click here for the manual