- Cable between controller and the power supply included.
- Does NOT have remote I/O connectors on the electrometer and power modules
Please inquire about availability gauges and serial communication board.
Ion gauge cables see items 6799, 179524, 209733
|Other Information |
This controller can be calibrated for different ion gauges, calibration for each channel is loaded via memory modules.
- If you have standard Bayard-Alpert glass gauge, CBI can upload average calibration for that gauge with sensitivity 10/Torr to channel one, two or both.
- If you have Stabil-Ion gauge with individual module containing calibration for that gauge, you should upload that to the controller before using it.
- If you have Stabil-Ion gauge without individual module, CBI can upload average calibration with sensitivity 50/Torr to channel one, two or both.
Specify type and sensitivity of your gauges when ordering.
Click here for the manual